I was getting used to all the walking around and all the bus routes in the area. Most importantly, I was able to cope up with the Scottish accent...although there were still some people who I wondered if it really was English that they were speaking,lol.
This week started with me getting my appetite back as I had a great meal in the one and only, McDonalds;) lol. I hung out with the other Canadians and felt much better. On Tuesday, I visited one of the campuses of my school and it was known as the business school and the name of it is Craiglockhart. It is designed in a very unique way. I went grocery shopping the first time for myself the next day. I usually go with Dad, but this felt different because I was undecided with what I needed. I went to another campus called Merchiston and it was nice as well, and they focused more on the arts. That Friday I went to my first club and let me just say it was interesting. The highlight was dancing with my friends as well as watching extremely drunk people make a fool out of themselves. The next day, Steph and I visited Elephant House, one of the cafe's where J.K. Rowling used to write the Harry Potter series. I was able to see the Edinburgh castle while sipping on my hot chocolate. It was an incredible feeling to just sit in that cafe. The week ended with Steph and I visiting Ocean Terminal, one of their larger malls (still smaller than Oakville Place,lol) and then we headed to Arthur's Seat and the view of the valley's in Holyrood was mind blowing and indescribable. Nature at one of its finest, one could say....even a picture can't describe the feelings a person would feel while standing on top of one of the cliffs. We have yet to conquer the 2 hour hike to the Arthur's Seat cliff, on a less windy day.
ok so I get that a picture can't capture it--but DUDEEE post pics!!!!!
ReplyDelete